Childminder/Afterschool Marino Dublin 3 Available

re : Childminder/Afterschool Marino Dublin 3 Available           reply
08/08/2014 12:36 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
086 8613525

24/04/2015 07:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am interested too have the same questions as other poster if you could respond / pm me.
I need care Tuesday to Thursday from Sept for 11 month old. Where exactly are you located?
Thanks

23/04/2015 13:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking into childcare options fROM December for 1 year old and wanted to see if childminding is a better option. Firstly are you available from then. What are your rates per week, any conditions re holidays etc. what area of Marino? Do you mind other children also.

Childminder/Afterschool Marino Dublin 3 Available           reply
08/08/2014 12:13 - Dublin North Childminders
I’m an experienced childminder available for child care in my own home. I offer a safe home from home environment in a very child friendly house. Homework and dinners are no problem for school going children. I have experience working in a local Montessori and can offer a reference. I am also a driver with a car available for school pickups on rainy days. Reasonable rates and I’m very flexible so please contact me if you are interested on.

re... : Childminder/Afterschool Marino Dublin 3 Available           reply
22/05/2015 10:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi sorry only seeing your ad now did you get fixed up im finishing with little boy in June as a place has come up for him in the creche next door to his Mam on Howth road and its handier for her as she has no car avail to her its 45 for a full day including food ...my nu is 0868613525 thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;