Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available (Letterkenny Area)

Childminder Available (Letterkenny Area)           reply
17/04/2014 18:12 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Aisling, I am 22 years of age and living in the Letterkenny Area. I am currently completing the last few weeks of a degree in Early Childhood, Care, Health and Education. I am therefore available to babysit from mid-May.

During secondary school I gained four years of experience babysitting three young boys. Throughout my degree I have gained approximately ten months of work experience in a range of services such as creches, playschools, primary schools and a special needs service.

For more details please do not hesitate to PM me.

Aisling

re : Childminder Available (Letterkenny Area)           reply
07/05/2014 13:52 - Donegal Childminders
Hi Aisling, I have a 5 month baby in the Letterkenny area and I am currently looking for someone to mind my baby in babies own home. This would be full time monday to friday 8.30-5. Would you be interested in such work? Where have you worked before and would you have references to support same? How much would you be expecting to charge per hour? I would appreciate if you could come back to me asap.
Thanks a million,
Emma

re : Childminder Available (Letterkenny Area)           reply
03/05/2014 16:32 - Donegal Childminders
Edit: I am a non-smoker. I have my own car and Full Drivers Licence. I have also recently completed FETAC Level 5 First Aid.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;