Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available - D11 and surrounding areas

re : Childminder Available - D11 and surrounding areas           reply
09/09/2016 09:34 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! Which school does your child go? I am looking for a part time minder who could only drop off my 6 y/o child to school.

07/09/2016 18:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I have 3 boys. Two at school and a two year old at home. I am looking for a childminder to help out three mornings with the 2 years old. Would this suit you?
Thanks

29/08/2016 16:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I am looking for a child minder for my 2 children aged 9 years from 2.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday. I am also living in D.11. If you are interested can you ring me on 0872275636?
Regards
Deirdre

re... : Childminder Available - D11 and surrounding areas           reply
12/09/2016 14:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Deirdre, I´m also in D11, I live in lanesborough. I´m fully qualified in childcare. I´ve worked with children for 18 yrs. I´ve three boys of my own. Im also looking for children to mind at the moment. If your interested, PM me thanks

Childminder Available - D11 and surrounding areas           reply
28/08/2016 17:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am a stay at home mum with child minding experience. I have two girls aged 5 years old and 2 years old.

I live in Finglas East and I am available full time, although I would need to be able to drop and collect my older daughter from school at 8:45am and 1:30pm.

We have a very child friendly (and smoke free) home and garden and both of my girls play great with children of all ages.

If you are looking for a child minder and think I may suit your requirements or if you have any questions please pm me.

08/09/2016 14:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Childminder,
We are looking for a childminder for three days a week for our junior infant boy. He has just started to attend the new Broombridge Educate Together school near by in Cabra (just across Tolka Valey Park in Finglas). We are looking for a reliable and experience person, preferably also a Mum as yourself to pick him up at 1.10, and to mind him till 6 pm till I get from work. I would much appreciate if you could contact me if you are interested.
Thank you,
Bianka

discussion forum terms & conditions

;