Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available - Full Time

re : Childminder Available - Full Time           reply
24/02/2015 12:50 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Grace
We are looking for someone to take care of our little baby girl from beginning May in our house, full-time Mon-Fri. We are based in Kilcullen.
Is this something you would be interested in? If so, could you please let us know where you are based?
Thanks, Liam & Katarina

re... : Childminder Available - Full Time           reply
24/02/2015 22:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I actually live 10 mins from Kilcullen. Email me at gracekinahan81@gmail.com all relevant information about your little girl, the expected role, hours etc.
Thanks!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Grace

Childminder Available - Full Time           reply
10/02/2015 11:34 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,

My name is Grace and I am available to look after children in their home from Monday to Friday. I have a vast amount of experience with children as I have been babysitting since the age of 12. I have looked after families as big as 5 children from just a few weeks old to teenage years. I am a very caring and loving person and love engaging with and playing with children from arts and crafts to lego to playing house. I have a background in healthcare and therefore am up to date with CPR and First Aid. I am also willing to cook, clean, iron etc. to maintain a house for those busy mams and dads. I also have my own car and am a fully licensed driver.

To contact me for more information send me an email at gracekinahan81@gmail.com and tell me a little about your family and the role you would expect me to have in your home and with your children.

I look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder Available - Full Time           reply
11/04/2015 20:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, just wondering are you still available? We are looking for minder in our home in Donadea for two children ( aged 5 and 10 months) full time m-f? Let me know if you´re available? Thanks, Pauline 0861002040

discussion forum terms & conditions

;