Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available / Irish References

Childminder Available / Irish References           reply
15/09/2015 14:11 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Daniela, I´m brazilian and I have been living in Ireland for 3 years! I´m a experienced childminder and I used to be a teacher in Brazil, teaching children aged 3 and 4. I worked for a lovely family in Dublin for 1 year and 9 months minding 3 children, a baby boy aged 6 months, a boy aged 2 and a girl aged 3. I´m looking for a full time job now as the mother decided to leave her job to stay home with the children. I had a great time with them, I used to bring them to playgroups, play dates, parks, libraries and I used to cook their meals everyday. Please, contact me for any question! I´m looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks a million

re : Childminder Available / Irish References           reply
19/09/2015 10:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Daniela
I need a minder 4 afternoons a week. 1.30 school collection and work til 4pm Monday, 3pm tues and weds and 2.30 thurs. Sometimes days may be longer depending on my work.
My son is in Carysfort NS in Blackrock and we live close by.
Please make contact if interested.
Mella

re : Childminder Available / Irish References           reply
19/09/2015 10:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi would have position 4 to 5 mornings a week in Blackrock and house three mins from dart station. Flexible with dates so could also do some afternoons.
The position would be to mind a 9 month old baby in the morning and 2 year old for an hour or so. Email me if interested and wish to meet to discuss further. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;