Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

Childminder Available           reply
09/02/2014 12:55 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Orla. I have 17 years experience working with children. I am Garda Vetted and have First Aid. I am also a Mammy to two little munchkins 2 and 3 year old. Here is some information about myself. I was a Montessori Teacher in Sticky fingers Montessori and Creche in Sallins for 8 years. I left there as the Lady who owned the Montessori and Creche asked if i would come and work for her personally as her Nanny for her two children. I stayed with the family as their Nanny for 2 years ( I still babysit for them ). Only leaving as Michele herself was selling the Montessori and Creche to Cocoon. I was asked if i would like to go back to work full time there. On the same day i also got a fantastic opportunity to work in the St Raphaels Special Needs School in Celbridge as a Special Needs Assistant. I took the position in the School. Only leaving as unfortunately i was made Redundant with 5 others on a last in first to go after 3 years. That was in March 2011. The school contacted me and offered my job back in September of that year. I would have loved to go back but I was in Hospital having my second little bundle of joy who was due end of August. Hope this helps a little. I live in Kilcullen. References are only a Phone call or Letter away.
Thanking you,
Orla

discussion forum terms & conditions

;