Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

re : Childminder Available           reply
20/03/2014 12:52 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Jenny,
Just wondering if yo are still available and if you drive and have a car.
I live in Ballincollig and have a 7 year old son who goes to school in St. Josephs, MARDYKE AND WOULD NEED TO BE COLLECTED AT 2.30 EACH DAY.
Maybe you could let me know if you are interested.
Many thanks,
ANNA

Childminder Available           reply
20/02/2014 17:38 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jenny.
I live in Glasheen and I´m 21 years old. I have been looking after a 3 year old girl for the last year but will be finishing up soon and i´m hoping to find something else in childcare.

Before my current employment I was looking after three Children aged 1,2, and 3. I was working with that family for about 8 months and I was covering maternity leave for their childminder.

I´ve also previously looked after 2 children 5 days a week in the summer of 2009 and have looked after them on and off since.

Before I covered maternity leave I was doing an Internship in Blackrock Castle Observatory. As part of this internship I was working with children in a classroom environment which means i have Garda clearance. I´m currently a first year student studying childcare as a distance learning course so I am free to work at the same time. Please get back to me if you have any questions. I hope to hear from you.

Regards
Jenny

discussion forum terms & conditions

;