Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

Childminder Available           reply
25/11/2014 10:34 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I may not be what you are looking for but I am looking to find work as a Childminder in Dublin

I have a FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare and 5 years experience working in a Nursing Home. I also have a 3 year old son and two nephews 2 years old & 8 years old so I have plenty of experience with children.

I am in living in the Dublin 11 area, have my own car with tax, insurance and NCT. I would be available for Full Time hours Monday to Friday and would be happy to do a little extra at weekends if required. I can cook for your children as well as clean around your home if required.

I would be happy to help your children with their homework, play, sing songs, arts & crafts, bake, trips to the park (on nicer days) or go to playgroups or activities.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
S

re... : Childminder Available           reply
29/11/2014 21:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
Really sorry I am only replying to you now. Thanks for replying to me. Yes I´d definitely be interested. At the moment I have no experience with SPD but I would be willing to learn?
I´d happily read up on it and I´m sure you could give me plenty of information.
Would you like to PM me with information regarding days and times and when you would be hoping for someone to start?
Thanks again
Shauna :)

re : Childminder Available           reply
25/11/2014 12:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking for someone kind and reliable to look after my 2 year old. she has sensory processing difficulties. is fully potty trained. I looking for 2 afternoons to start off with maybe 3.

re : Childminder Available           reply
01/12/2014 20:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi We are a Spanish couple living/working in Dublin since 2003- we also live in Finglas east ( Griffith drive) Looking for someone Part time 15h /week ( full Mondays and Tuesdays to thrusdays from 2:30pm to 5 pm. pls let me know if interested we could arrange an interview this week
thank you
nev

discussion forum terms & conditions

;