Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

Childminder Available           reply
07/01/2015 14:01 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I currently have availability for up to three children 8am-3pm and one available spot for school going child 3pm-7pm.

I am a mother of one to little boy aged nearly five months who I would need to bring with me and I am a qualified nurse.

I´ve worked in childcare previously looking after young babies right up to preschool age.

I live in Duleek in a quiet estate in a cul de sac with a green right outside my door. There are plenty of young children in the estate of all ages for your child/children to play with. I also have a fully enclosed and secure back garden for your child/children to play in.

I have lots of educational toys already in my home for your child/children to learn from and enjoy. Children can do arts & crafts, baking, trips to the local park, and much more.

Local School Pick ups/Crèche and Montessori pick ups are also available. I have a full clean drivers licence and have my own transport. Homework supervision can also be provided.

I am a very kind, loving, loyal and compassionate women and could 100% commit to giving your child/children all the attention and love they need.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks

Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;