Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

re : Childminder Available           reply
22/01/2015 14:28 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Callam´s Mam
I am returning to work in April this year and looking to see if I can get a childminder to look after my two young kids. Youngest boy is now 7mths and I have a little girl aged 5. We live in Dublin 5 and she goes to school in Dublin 3. Would involve collecting her from school (occasional drop off if it happens that one of us is travelling or has an early morn meeting) Hours likely to be 8-5….not sure if it will be 4 or 5 day week yet (negotiating with work!) so all to be discussed. The 5 year old will be going to summer camps so drop offs and collections will be required. Not much else to say, just want to make sure kids are happy and well looked after by someone reliable.
Please contact me if you want to meet up or talk to discuss. Thanks

22/01/2015 07:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for a responsible, enthusiastic minder for our beautiful daughter who will be 7 months when I return to work in mid March. We are looking for someone to mind her in our home in Dublin 9 from 7am-6pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Non-smoker essential. Garda vetted and first aid preferable.
Please respond by email to adamsn@tcd.ie and attach CV.
Look forward to hearing from you,

20/01/2015 09:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
You contacted me last week about minding our 3 children in our own house in Raheny on a part time basis. Are you still interested. If so please send on your contact details and we can arrange a chat.
Thanks,
Marie 0876798750

22/01/2015 14:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Sorry Callam´s mam…Covie14 here again…forgot to leave contact details: kaz_d1234@yahoo.ie
Thanks

Childminder Available           reply
19/01/2015 18:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi

I am a 24 year old mother of a 3 year old boy. I am available for childminding in child´s home in Dublin 3, 5, 9, 11 & 15. Can also work in other areas in North Co Dublin.

Can drop/pick up your child(ren) from school, assist with homework, provide meals and do other activities such as arts and crafts, baking, games, trips to playgrounds/parks/groups.

I have a FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Assistant certificate and over 5 years experience working as a Carer.

I have a Full Irish License and my own car.

I am available for school drop offs/pick ups, transport to groups or activities. Can do general cooking and cleaning in the home also if required.

Please PM if you require any further information.

Thank you :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;