Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

re : Childminder Available           reply
26/04/2015 08:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Andrea
We are looking for a kind and reliable childminder for our 3 children ( 8, 11 & 13) for @ 18 hours per week during school term and full time @ 40 hrs per week during school holidays.
During school term we require school collections locally at 2.30pm, preparation of lunch/ snacks, help with homework and after school activities and preparation of dinner.
I know you mentioned you were looking for full time but just in case this may interest you please let me know.
Many thanks
Shelah

re : Childminder Available           reply
19/04/2015 11:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Andrea,
I´ve just come across your post. We are looking for a childminder for our 11-month son at the moment. We are based in Dundrum, and are looking for someone to work every Thursday, every Friday and every other Wednesday from 8am to 2pm.
I know you are looking for full time work, but if this is something you may be interested in just give me a shout.
Thank you,
Susanna

Childminder Available           reply
19/04/2015 09:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,

I am an experienced childminder who has worked in Ireland over the last 3 years minding children from 0 to 7 years of age. I live in Rathmines D6 but more than willing to travel. I am doing a Fetac Level 5 in Childcare and looking for a family to ideally work with full-time. I am a very responsible and trustworthy person and can supply you with two references from my previous families.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

discussion forum terms & conditions

;