Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

re... : Childminder Available           reply
12/02/2016 14:14 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. Where abouts do you live. As im in Passage West and do not drive so my preference is to mind in my own home

Childminder Available           reply
01/02/2016 13:30 - Cork County Childminders
Fully Qualified Childminder available to mind children in my own home in Passage West.Preferably non school going as I do not drive.Have 15 years experience working in a creche caring for children as young as 8 weeks up to afterschool. Have up to date First Aid and references can be provided. You child would have funfilled days doing all sort of activities and on dry days be taken for walks etc. I will also provide nutritious home cooked meals

re : Childminder Available           reply
12/02/2016 08:39 - Cork County Childminders
Hi,
me and my family are quite new to ireland and need somebody for my son as my partner will start work on Monday as well. He will work in Cork Mahon. Are you available or would there be a possibility to meet you? My son is 10 months old and a very happy and easy going little man. I would be glad for contact. Thank you, Bianka

re... : Childminder Available           reply
12/02/2016 16:15 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, thank for the information. Currently we live close to Macroom and have to drive to cork anyway so our idea would be, that we could bring him to you as I saw on the map it is about 15 minutes away. Let me know if that would suit you. we would have to bring him at about 8.30 and my partner could pick him at about 5.30. We would need somebody for the next week only as I hope to work from home afterwards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;