-----------------------------------
Hi Dairine
Sorry but there would be too much driving for me from home
Hope u get sorted soon!
AM

Childminder Available           reply
25/07/2016 17:03 - Limerick City Childminders
Mature kind reliable flexible experience Childminder available to mind your children in their own home, willing to do pick ups and drop offs. Non smoker.

re : Childminder Available           reply
25/07/2016 21:21 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi. We are looking for a childminder to look after our 4 children (4, 5, 7 & 9) at their home in Lisnagry two days a week, Tues and Thursday from 12.00-17.00. Are you interested. D

re : Childminder needed           reply
25/01/2017 09:18 - Limerick City Childminders
hi, would do be interested in occasional 2 hours in the morning, just to get my boys ready for school? I work with an agency so my shifts are not guaranteed. My husband works full time and leaves the hours 6.45. I need somebody between 6.40am and 8.15am on the mornings that I am working. boys ages 9 and 10. Just to wake them up, get them ready for school and start them off with breakfast. Am normally home before 8.30am to take them to school. If you are driving, we could consider the you driving them to school on those days.

re : Childminder needed           reply
25/01/2017 09:24 - Limerick City Childminders
hi, would do be interested in occasional 2 hours in the morning, just to get my boys ready for school? I work with an agency so my shifts are not guaranteed. My husband works full time and leaves the hours 6.45. I need somebody between 6.40am and 8.15am on the mornings that I am working. boys ages 9 and 10. Just to wake them up, get them ready for school and start them off with breakfast. Am normally home before 8.30am to take them to school. If you are driving, we could consider the you driving them to school on those days.

re : Childminder Available           reply
24/11/2016 02:16 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi. We are looking for a child minder for our 5 month old son. We are based in annacotty. Ideally looking for 8.30 to 4pm monday to friday.
Our little boy is pretty much in a routine so this should make an easy transition for us, baby and suitable minder

re... : Childminder Available           reply
15/11/2016 10:36 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi there
I am looking for someone to mind my girl aged 7 and boy aged 5. They are both very good kids and very sociable. I live in the City center and need them to be collected from school on a Monday and Tuesday and brought back to our own home.. homework would need to be done. 3.5/4 hours max each day
On school holidays it would be full days on both these days
Thanks so much

discussion forum terms & conditions

;