Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

re : Childminder Available           reply
09/08/2016 08:29 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Fiona
I am currently looking for a childminder for my 3 children.
9, 4 (i will possibly need collection from school on O´Connell avenue but if this works out too difficult I also have an after school option in their school) and my 10 month old.
Could you please give me a quote as to how much you would be expected to be paid for full days and half days for the baby as well as school collection and minding from 2.10-5.10.
Thanks in advance
Rachel

re : Childminder Available           reply
09/08/2016 23:31 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Fiona,
Just wondering if you are still available? We have two children attending Crecora N.S. We need a 7.45am start and school drop off at 9 then pick up at 2pm and 3pm. We are home at 6pm. We need Mon to Wed and possibly Thursdays too. If you are interested please pm me and we can swap phone numbers for a chat. Many Thanks T

Childminder Available           reply
07/08/2016 23:28 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello, my name is Fiona, I am a qualified Special Needs Assistant for the last six years. I am living in the Castletroy area, but have no problem travelling to any areas of Limerick. I am a natural care giver and love working with children of any age. I am Garda vetted, have a clean drivers licence, and have a great reference from previous childcare positions. Looking forward to hearing from genuine parents who are looking for a responsible and kind person to care for their children, Fiona.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;