Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available

Childminder Available           reply
30/11/2017 00:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!

I am a 26 year old American, non-smoking, female student living in Dublin 16.

I currently mind for 3 children aged 2, 6, and 9 2-3 times per week (Mondays, Tuesdays, and every other Friday) in Goatstown. I´ve been with this family since March and they´re able to provide a glowing reference if needed :)

I am available to mind any time outside of the aforementioned days that I´m with this family. I can do pick ups, drop offs, date nights, or fill in if your minder is sick, travelling, or unavailable. I know the holidays can be a busy time with work parties and other engagements, so I´ve cleared my Friday and Saturday night plans just for you! I can also mind in your home or mine.

I would consider myself a very proactive minder. I like doing crafts, going to the park, going to museums, reading, cooking, baking, dancing, building legos, and all sorts of other fun activities with the children I mind. I am also proficient in housework (i.e. cooking, cleaning, ironing) and feel confident helping with homework and school projects.

I have 7 years experience as a minder/nanny. Back home in the states I nannied for 2 girls (aged 8 and 11 when I began) for nearly 5 years. This family became my family and we still stay in close contact. Their mom is able to provide a reference too!

I am also first aid and CPR certified.

My fee is €10 per hour for 1-2 children and €12 for 3-4 children.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Daniela - 0838516741

discussion forum terms & conditions

;