Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available ASAP- Ballycullen, Firhouse, Tallaght, and surrounding areas.

Childminder Available ASAP- Ballycullen, Firhouse, Tallaght, and surrounding areas.           reply
09/01/2018 12:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My Name is Emma,

I am a mum of two young girls, 3.5yrs and 1.5yrs. I am available asap to mind your child or children ( no more than two) in my own home, either 3 days a week (full days ) or 5 short days until 3.30pm term time.. My home is smoke free and pet free. I am a kind, reliable and trustworthy childminder, with references upon request. I have a full clean drivers licence and like to get out for walks to the near by playground or park if dry. My home is very child friendly and lots of toys to play with.

If you feel this could be a good fit for you, please feel free to contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Emma

re : Childminder Available ASAP- Ballycullen, Firhouse, Tallaght, and surrounding areas.           reply
15/01/2018 15:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello
I was just making an enquiry if you provide part time childminding services for a 9mth old baby girl? I am a nurse and it would only be 2 x days a week. Unfortunately my shifts/days would vary every week. I am unsure if you would provide this service. I live in Rathfarnham, D.16
Kind regards
Louise McGill

re... : Childminder Available ASAP- Ballycullen, Firhouse, Tallaght, and surrounding areas.           reply
16/01/2018 10:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Louise,
Yes i am looking for part time childminding.
Two days would suit me. I too have girls and they are extremely friendly and love babies. I´m flexible regarding days each week as long as i have notice.What type of hours would you be looking for?
I´m originally from Rathfarnham myself but im living only a few mins away in Hunterswood Ballycullen.
If you´d like to discuss in more detail, please feel free to contact me on tel; 086 3057800.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Emma

re... : Childminder Available ASAP- Ballycullen, Firhouse, Tallaght, and surrounding areas.           reply
23/01/2018 14:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I´m just wondering if you found a child minder yet or if the position is still available?
Thanks
Susan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;