Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Arvagh/Ballinagh/Cavan and surrouding areas

re... : Childminder Available Arvagh/Ballinagh/Cavan and surrouding areas           reply
16/09/2015 16:17 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, thanks for taking the time to respond. If it where five days per week I would charge for two children a flat 200 for the week, however if it where less ... say 3 days per week I would charge the daily rate of 50 per day. But I am open to suggestion I understand how stressful it is trying to get everything in place. Where are you located?

re : Childminder Available Arvagh/Ballinagh/Cavan and surrouding areas           reply
16/09/2015 15:31 - Cavan Childminders
Hello there, I have 2 small children aged 1 and 3. I would need them minded from 10:30 to 16:30. Could you please give me an idea of your rates.
Many thanks 😀

Childminder Available Arvagh/Ballinagh/Cavan and surrouding areas           reply
16/09/2015 13:27 - Cavan Childminders
Hi I am a 45 year old mother of 3.... to a 9 year old daughter and two of my children are grown up and living in Dublin now. I live in Arvagh Co Cavan and have my own transport to get from a to b. Although I have not attended any childcare courses I have over the years minded children of different ages so coupled with being a Mum myself this would be the extent of my experience. I am a caring and loving Mum and assure you that you would have no concerns or worries where it comes to any child in my care. I completely understand the pressures and worries of the the working Mother, Ive been there myself for years and I know it can be a real struggle. So if you would like simply and experienced kind and pleasant Mammy to care for your children while you are out at work please do give me a call on 083189277 or PM me here. If not the best of luck with your search. :)

re... : Childminder Available Arvagh/Ballinagh/Cavan and surrouding areas           reply
17/09/2015 09:13 - Cavan Childminders
Ok no problem

16/09/2015 18:12 - Cavan Childminders
That´s great thank you. I´m enquiring for my friend who is not on this site. I childmind myself but am too far away from her to mind her children for her! I will pass on the details and get back to you. Many thanks 😀

discussion forum terms & conditions

;