Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Ballybrit

Childminder Available Ballybrit           reply
17/02/2015 16:51 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Currently looking to take on a few more children, Already mind a 5 year old boy from 1:30 - 6pm (I do not drop him to school, just collect) and a soon to be 2 year old 3 days per week, I live just by the Clayton Hotel so perfect for anyone working in Parkmore or surrounding areas. We spend lots of time out side or in the new play area above Dunnes (out of my pocket) My home too is full of children´s toys, feeding equipment, safety essentials, learning fun & Art materials. I´m also a keen photographer so we go out a lot and I teach the older child how to use a camera to capture memories - he is also in front of the camera too (His parents okayed this).

Also I am available to have your sick children all day - You name it they have had it and I have cared for them (lots of cuddles and Disney movies). We just had the chicken pox 2 weeks ago!

It´s not just a job I care for these children as well as look after them.

Everything I do is okay´d by the parents, like the photographing & learning how to use a computer to days out to Dublin Zoo and Tayto park.

Also available to do babysitting if its needed & I am available.

Please feel free to contact me on 0851791240 if you would like to know any more.

Vicky :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;