Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Ballycullen/Firhouse area

Childminder Available Ballycullen/Firhouse area           reply
31/03/2015 11:36 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced , friendly and kind stay at home mum available for childminding in ballycullen / Firhouse area to mind child in my own home full time or part time. I am garda vetted and have a full drivers license and am flexible .Please contact me if you are interested .
Kind regards
Kate

re : Childminder Available Ballycullen/Firhouse area           reply
01/04/2015 10:27 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Good morning Kate
My name is Sara I live on the ballycullen road in Firhouse, i have a 3.5 year old boy called Danny who is currently in creche full time in Milltown. He is speech delayed and I am finding the creche isnt helping to bring on his speech so i´m looking for more 1 to 1 care for him. He is a very good natured boy and very affectionate and well behaved. He was deaf for about a year due to fluid in his ears hence the year delay in his speech. He is attending a speech therapist every 2 weeks now to help bring on his speech. His understanding is excellent though and he is a very bright kid.
The plan is to reduce his hours in creche to part time so he still has interaction with other kids so we would need someone to be flexible around this..
My number is 086 0397981 if you´d like to give me a call over the next few days for a chat
Kind regards
Sara Moore

discussion forum terms & conditions

;