Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Castlebar/Newport Area Monday to Friday

Childminder Available Castlebar/Newport Area Monday to Friday           reply
29/11/2016 12:12 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m available to mind children Monday to Friday.I have two girls myself aged 4 and 7. Full licence driver so can pick up kids from school. thanks Sinead.

re : Childminder Available Castlebar/Newport Area Monday to Friday           reply
03/12/2016 20:52 - Mayo Childminders
hi sinead
can you send me on some info about yourself. you can email mindmychild1@gmail.com
i need someone to take my little girl from 8.30 and drop her to school. pick her up at 3 and give her food and supervise homework and help where necessary. i do the reading with her always. i need her minded usually until 6 sometimes earlier. also if she is off sick with something minor for a day from school I need cover as it is virtually impossible for me to take day off sick. i have secondary school teachers holidays mostly but work all of june so generally little or no cover required during school holidays.

re : Childminder Available Castlebar/Newport Area Monday to Friday           reply
28/03/2017 17:26 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Sinead, I´m currently looking for a minder in November, my baby will be 6 months old, and would need minding from 7 / 7:30am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Would this suit You? If you send on your phone number I can give you a call.
Regards, Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;