Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Drumcondra

Childminder Available Drumcondra           reply
28/10/2015 13:15 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced stay at home Mom, available immediately for child minding. Located on main routes into city centre and can start from 7am. I have many years’ experience minding children for others with good references on request. I have a full clean driving licence and will be able to bring your child on play dates for interaction with other children. For more information or contact details please feel free to send me a PM.

re : Childminder Available Drumcondra           reply
15/11/2015 20:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available. I´m looking for 2 small children to be minded on Fridays. Please pm if you are interested.
Thanks

re... : Childminder Available Drumcondra           reply
18/11/2015 10:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Marie,
I have 3 children of my own and as I don´t work Fridays I could possibly help you out here.
If your interested, let me know.
Kind Regards,
Siobhan

re : Childminder Available Drumcondra           reply
05/11/2015 11:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available? We are looking for a part time childminder from January onwards for two days per week to look after a 6 month old boy and also to collect our 3 year old daughter from Montessori around 12.30 and mind her. The hours would be approx 8.30 / 9am to 4.30pm approx.
If you are interested, please let me know and I will send on my number so that we can have a chat.
Thanks, Cathy.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;