Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Dublin Rd Drogheda

Childminder Available Dublin Rd Drogheda           reply
02/11/2018 11:38 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Mother of three available to mind your child(ren) in a loving, family setting in the Dublin Rd. area of Drogheda (Wheaton Hall). Close to schools, train station and bus routes. I have three children, a little girl who is 6 (currently in St. Marys School, Bryanstown), a 3 1/2 year old boy who attends pre-school in Wheaton Hall Montessori and a 5 month old daughter who is at home with me. We have a very child-centered home with toys, lots of books and games for children of all ages. I cook healthy home cooked food and let the children get involved when they can. We love being outside in the garden or for walks/ exploring as much as possible! I am a qualified social care worker with 10+ years of experience, working with children and families, and have been childminding in my home for the past number of years.
Contact Marie on 0872686638

re : Childminder Available Dublin Rd Drogheda           reply
08/11/2018 22:58 - Louth Childminders
Hi Marie,
Would you be interested in minding a 6 month old baby for 12 hours shift thrice a week increasing to 4 days a week ? Starting from the December 14th.

re... : Childminder Available Dublin Rd Drogheda           reply
15/11/2018 18:23 - Louth Childminders
Hi, those hours wouldn´t work for me I´m afraid. Good luck with your search. Marie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;