Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available From April

re : Childminder Available From April           reply
02/03/2015 12:21 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, are you still available? I am looking for a childminder four days per week. I have three children aged five, three and eight months. Childminding needed for the eight month old in the morning and to collect my five and three year old from school and pre-school (within walking distance) in the afternoon. We´re in Castlemoyne in Balgriffin. My number is 087 620 5149.
Thanks

re... : Childminder Available From April           reply
03/03/2015 10:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Thanks Edel. After 6 would be great.
Talk then,
Rhea (0876205149)

re... : Childminder Available From April           reply
03/03/2015 07:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, apologies for the late reply. I am still available if u are still looking for a minder. I am working today but could phone you between 1-2pm or this evening after 6, if u let me know what suits u.
Thank you
Edel.

Childminder Available From April           reply
22/02/2015 16:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Dublin 5/17 areas

Hi, i am currently working as an intern for a creche in north dublin and studying one evening a week for FETAC 5 in childcare. I am certified in paediatric first aid, attend events and classes with Dublin city childcare committee and have a Kilroy´s College Diploma in childcare.
My internship ends in April and I will be available to mind children in your home. I am flexible regarding hours and offer excellent rates. Unfortunately I do not drive so can only do school collection/drop off if within walking distance. I have a genuine love for working with children and even travel with my own books, toys and art supplies etc. I have a lot of great ideas for activities etc that your children can enjoy. Can provide excellent references. If interested or would like any more information please pm. Thank you.

re : Childminder Available From April           reply
02/03/2015 12:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, are you still available? I am looking for a childminder four days per week. I have three children aged five, three and eight months. Childminding needed for the eight month old in the morning and to collect my five and three year old from school and pre-school (within walking distance) in the afternoon. We´re in Castlemoyne in Balgriffin. My number is 087 620 5149.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;