Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Full-time

Childminder Available Full-time           reply
17/06/2017 18:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am a experienced childminder and I have FETAC LEVEL 5 in Childcare, FIRST AID and I am GARDA VETTED have been working as a childminder in Dublin for the last 5 years, I have experience with different age groups, from birth to 10 years old. I understand how important it is to have a kind, loving and reliable person to trust with your little ones. I have lrish references.Please do not hesitate to contact me. Im looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Caroline

re : Childminder Available Full-time           reply
31/07/2017 23:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Caroline,
We are a professional couple looking for a caring and responsible childcarer to care for our two beautiful and funny young children (girl 5 yrs & boy 3 yrs). You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy and punctual, and have the use of a car for daily school and creche journeys.
We both work full time (5 days). We need help in the mornings with a Knocklyon school drop (8.40am) and ´maybe´ a Walkinstown crèche drop (anytime from 7.45am to 9.15am). And then collection from crèche (12.30pm)/school (1.30pm) and minded in our house in Greenhills, Dublin 12/or your house in the afternoons until 5pm. Please let me know if this position suits you and we can discuss any details further.
Thanks so much, Fid

discussion forum terms & conditions

;