Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Huntstown Dublin 15

Childminder Available Huntstown Dublin 15           reply
11/06/2013 17:57 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available Huntstown Dublin 15. I am an experience nanny of 4 grandchildren who I have always looked after while their parents worked however they are now all at school/work and I am looking to look after a child (children). I can offer a non smoking home which is very friendly, warm and welcoming to all children. I can offer school pick ups if required from Sacred Heart of Jesus school in Huntstown or Saint Ciarans in Hartstown or any of the local creches in Huntstown/Hartstown area. I am certain that if you are looking for a home from home situation where you can feel secure that your child is been well looked after. Look no further. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries. Thanks Susan

re : Childminder Available Huntstown Dublin 15           reply
14/01/2014 10:33 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Susan,
I am looking for afterschool care for my 6 year son. He goes to sacred heart of Jesus in Huntstown. I would drop him to your house at 8.15, his school starts at 8.50, pick up 1.30. I collect him at 5.30pm.
Are you minding other kids at the moment? as I would prefer that he had the company of other children.
If you are interested please email me back with more details
Paula

discussion forum terms & conditions

;