Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available-Malahide/Donabate

re : Childminder Available-Malahide/Donabate           reply
30/07/2015 15:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Emily
Just wondering if you´re still available? We are a family in Malahide , with two children ages 3 +5 and will be looking for someone from the end of August , five days a week from 8am to 4.30pm . A car would be needed for this position for school & montessori drop offs /collections. If you are still interested please contact me for more details.
Kind Regards
Catriona

09/06/2015 23:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
We are a family in Malahide with an 8 year old girl and 11 year old boy, looking for a childminder Wednesday to Friday from school end to when we return from work. Potentially a longer day on Wednesday though we are flexible on this. This would be a long term position.
Please let me know if that is of interest and I can call you to further discuss.
Thank you
Melanie

20/07/2015 21:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Emily. Are you still available? I am looking for a childminder for my son 4 days a week from 1st October when he will be 10 months old. I would like him cared for with a few other children for socialization, so if you are already minding some children all the better.

10/06/2015 12:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Emily
I too am looking for someone in Malahide, three days a week, afterschool for three children. One aged 4 has mild special needs and finishes Montessori at 12:15. The other two are 8 and 10.
Ideally I would be looking for help from September. Would you be interested?
Thank you
Justine

Childminder Available-Malahide/Donabate           reply
09/06/2015 16:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Childminder Available - July and August

I am an experienced childminder with over10 years experience working with children. I am Garda Vetted and hold a full drivers licence. I have worked in children´s summer camps, after school clubs and have worked with children with special educational needs.

I am available Monday to Friday and most weekends.

Please call 0857204314

References available upon request.

Thank you

Emily

discussion forum terms & conditions

;