Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Partime from End of August onwards

Childminder Available Partime from End of August onwards           reply
18/07/2017 12:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents,

My name is Amanda and I live in Stillorgan.Im available morning time till 3pm or 3.30pm partime in Stillorgan,Blackrock and Goatown area.we can discuss hours to suit us both. .May suit a teacher or some one going back to work partime.Ive 14 years experience with newborns to 11 years old.Im Quilfied with excellent references.TERM TIME if possible but some thing we could talk about .Im hardworking,loyal,loving,honest,creative,patience and fun.I want to make you both happy and confendent that your child being well look after by me
Look forward to hearing from you Amanda

CONTACT ME AT:amandaeivers26@gmail.com

Extra information:if you have only one child weather its a baby or toddler and you would like her/him to mix with other kids theres a mother and tots group in the 2 community centres which are beside St Lerences church and Mount Merrion church in Stillorgan. open only on term time .its on every Friday and cost 3 euro per time.Its really fun and the ladies that run it are good.That would be one of the places I could bring your child to mix with other children.Plus ive a sister living locally who has toddlers too.
My sisters has toddlers with I can

discussion forum terms & conditions

;