Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Swords area.

re : Childminder Available Swords area.           reply
15/11/2013 23:23 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! My name is Alicia. We are looking for someone reliable to mind our two children in flexible basis from Monday to Friday. The girl is 4 years and she goes to Montessori and a baby boy 9 months old.Because my husband works on shift, I think.you might be interested. Sometime it could be half a day and others full day. I would love the chance to talk to you and explain it in detail. Please, if you are interested and available, contact us at 0861016117 I will reply to your call if I´m not able to answer.Thanks in advance .

Childminder Available Swords area.           reply
14/11/2013 18:24 - Dublin North Childminders
A kind reliable mother of 2 available to mind baby or small child in my own home in Swords mon-fri, i have childminding experience apart from my own as currently mind a 6 & 3 yr old on a p/t basis,my home is a smoke/pet free house,i also have full garda clearance,If interested please pm me. Thank you.

re... : Childminder Available Swords area.           reply
16/11/2013 19:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Alicia,thank you for your reply,I have taken on a child from another ad,so unfortunately I´d be wasting your time,wishing you well in your search for a childminder,thanks,Tara.

re... : Childminder Available Swords area.           reply
16/11/2013 19:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Thank you very much Tara Hope everything goes well for both of us !!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;