Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Weekends & Evenings

re : Childminder Available Weekends & Evenings           reply
27/01/2014 21:42 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there. Our names are Maria and Paul. We are looking for a childminder for some evenings and occasional weekends. We have two boys, aged 10 and 3 and are living in the Dooradoyle area. We would be interested in meeting you and talking further. If you would like to contact us you can contact Maria on 0860520703. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards Maria and Paul.

Childminder Available Weekends & Evenings           reply
21/01/2014 16:01 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I am a childcare professional with 12 years experience available for full time hours at weekends. Also available weekday evenings from 5.30 pm.

I have a full clean driving licence, first aid training & Garda vetting. I am a caring, reliable & gentle person with fantastic experience of newborns to teens. Also a non smoker. My qualifications are as follows: Diploma in Early Years Care & Education, Certificate in Care of the Special Child, Montessori Education.

My previous positions included employment as a Preschool Supervisor, Special Needs Assistant, Full time Live-in Nanny & Montessori Teacher. I have excellent references and experience. Please feel free to contact me at any time

discussion forum terms & conditions

;