Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available for up to 2 children in Minders home

Childminder Available for up to 2 children in Minders home           reply
17/07/2018 14:31 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a mum of three children, aged 7 and 9, two girls and one boy. I am level 5 educated from St Nicholas College, Dun Laoghaire. We live in a beautiful, countryside setting with lots of natural environment for children to play in and enjoy in Bunbrosna, which is 10-12 minis outside of Mullingar. We are a sporty, active, animal loving family with 1 dog, 1 cat, chickens and 2 ponies. We spend our time outside in the fresh air and partaking in various after school activities such as horse riding, Gaelic Football (for The Downs), dance, tennis, swimming, and rugby. I currently have space for 2 children, which I would collect from school either in town or out of town, depending on the school closure time. I currently collect my own children from All Saints NS at 3pm so would be available to collect before this time. I would be willing to drop off to afterschool activities (schedule permitting) and collect them again. I am available 5 days per week if required and can be flexible with collection times, the number of days per week and around term and holiday times. I cook homemade food from scratch for my own children and would supply the same for your children. If you would like your children to come to an after-school facility that offers a relaxed, homely environment that is largely screen free, please do get in touch.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;