Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available in Castleknock, Carpenterstown( april start)

Childminder Available in Castleknock, Carpenterstown( april start)           reply
04/01/2015 17:34 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced,caring,trustworthy fun loving childminder looking for a long term, full/time, live-out position as a childminder to commence in april. Excellent references , drivers licence and own car. Please be in touch with your requerements

re : Childminder Available in Castleknock, Carpenterstown( april start)           reply
17/02/2015 14:28 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, please let me know if interested

re : Childminder Available in Castleknock, Carpenterstown( april start)           reply
25/02/2015 21:35 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a childminder for 2 children age 8 and 5, boy and girl for 4 days a a week from 2:30 to 8pm. (Monday to Thursday.) From approximately 13th April.
You would need a full drivers licence and your own car to pick up children in Castleknock and bring to my home in Ongar. I also would like someone that could help with homework and play dollies and monopoly as required! Rates negotiable.
Regards
Mairead

11/01/2015 18:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I live in the glenville area and i am looking for somebody from the end march/start of april to mind my two children aged 4 & ( 6 months in april ), a boy and girl, my daughter is currently in pre-school in river wood and will be starting school in rose lawn in sept so she would need to be dropped and collected for school- we are looking for a full time childminder from 7.45/8am to 5pm, mon- friday.
if this would interest you please let me know
Susan

08/01/2015 23:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a childminder for our 3 boys from 8am - 9.30 am and 12.30 - 5.30 tues, wed, thurs and 8 - 4 on a Friday in our own home but we are living in clonee. If you are interested please send on your CV and rates.

08/01/2015 23:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a childminder for our 3 boys from 8am - 9.30 am and 12.30 - 5.30 tues, wed, thurs and 8 - 4 on a Friday in our own home but we are living in clonee. If you are interested please send on your CV and rates.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;