Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available in Dunleer

re... : Childminder Available in Dunleer           reply
28/01/2016 15:46 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am available again to mind child or children in my own home have a full clean driving licence and am currently minding 1 girl at the moment on a full time basis. I do the school run in the morning to Dunleer primary school and pick up as well. Please PM me if your interested many thanks.

re : Childminder Available in Dunleer           reply
03/12/2015 21:06 - Louth Childminders
Hi Carol we just saw your post and was wondering if you would consider the following. I have three kids two are in philipstown school and one a 10month old baby. I,m a social care worker based in the community. So i have unusual hours, I sometimes work nights, so would only need u the next day or most of my other shifts are from 4pm, so some times I would only need a half day until my other half collects. My main childcare would be for the baby and sometimes the older two. I have a rota 6 weeks in advance so can inform u of the days that I would require. If interested please contact me.

Childminder Available in Dunleer           reply
30/11/2015 08:16 - Louth Childminders
Childminder available to mind child or children in minders own home Monday-Friday. Can do school runs to and from Dunleer primary school full clean driving licence. Currently minding 1 child at the moment reference available.

re : Childminder Available in Dunleer           reply
10/12/2015 15:03 - Louth Childminders
No Longer available

re... : Childminder Available in Dunleer           reply
05/12/2015 19:44 - Louth Childminders
Hi Lorraine
Not sure if you got my pm looking to know more about the position how many hours you will need me and if your older children will require a pick up from school i currently work from 7.30-6pm Mon-Friday with a drop to school for 9am and a pick up at 2pm daily.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;