Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available in Mount Merrion, Blackrock

Childminder Available in Mount Merrion, Blackrock           reply
30/03/2014 19:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello. My name is Andrea.

I am a 25 year old Irish native, living in Mount Merrion, Co. Dublin. I am responsible, reliable, honest and patient. I am available to child-mind your little ones in your own home. I have studied Occupational Therapy, Applied Psychology and Photography. I have recently worked in the healthcare sector and have been Garda Vetted. I have nine years experience looking after children of all ages, from small babies and toddlers to pre-teens.

I understand that entrusting the care and nurturing of your child to a child-minder can be a daunting task. I aim to make the transition as easy for your child as possible by working collaboratively with you, the parent.

I enjoy cooking and can prepare healthy meals and snacks and present them in fun ways that children are eager to eat. I believe that routines allow a child to feel secure and I will work hard to keep to whatever established routines you may have in place.

I am an active child-minder, and (as far as the Irish weather will allow!) can take children for walks, to playgroups, to the park, to play sports, swimming and on day trips. I feel that children learn best in a creative and fun environment so I love to incorporate artistic and fun activities throughout the day. I am a fluent Spanish speaker as I spent part of my childhood in Spain and also have a good level of Gaeilge. I am a non-smoker.

I have references available from a family for whom I looked after their four little girls aged 1, 3, 5 and 6 on a part time basis and another family with 3 children, twins aged 2 (a boy and girl) and a 12 year old girl also on a part time basis.

I also have a 3 year old little brother whom I have helped look after from birth and a 18 month old baby nephew (my Godson) who I look after whenever I can get my hands on him!

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me by email on andreacolgan88@gmail.com.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Andrea

re : Childminder Available in Mount Merrion, Blackrock           reply
05/07/2015 20:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Andrea
I am just wondering are you still doing the childminding? We are looking for someone to look after our 9 month old daughter -Monday to Wed for about 3 hours each day-I work in mount Merrion so I could drop her to you.
Would appreciate if you could get back to me.
Many thanks
Sinead

re : Childminder Available in Mount Merrion, Blackrock           reply
30/08/2016 16:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
I know you post is old but wondering if you still do child minding
Tony

discussion forum terms & conditions

;