Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder Available in Naas and Surrounding areas

Childminder Available in Naas and Surrounding areas           reply
04/10/2017 22:16 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am an experienced childminder from Naas. I am a mum to an 18 month old little girl. I am currently looking after 3 brothers in their own home 2 days per week. They are 10, 13, and a 22 year old autistic man along with my daughter for the past year. Although I absolutely adore these boys, I am looking for something with more hours during the week as I am not getting enough at the moment. I have plenty of experience with babies and children from all ages up. I am available to mind your child/children in your own home from January 2018 along with my daughter. I am a kind, reliable, fun and loving person. I am a non-smoker and I have a full clean driving license. I have the Healthcare Assistant course completed. I have first aid and Garda Vetting. Please pm me if you think you would be interested. Thanks.

Laura

re : Childminder Available in Naas and Surrounding areas           reply
18/10/2017 23:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Laura,
We are looking for someone to mind our 7 month old daughter from mid November 3 days a week until after Christmas and then 4 days a week in the new year.
Do you mind children in your own home? I´d like my daughter to be with other children.
Would you consider being available before January ?
Look forward to hearing from you
Elaine

re : Childminder Available in Naas and Surrounding areas           reply
20/10/2017 11:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Laura,
Are you still on the look out for kiddies to mind in the New Year?
We live in Newbridge and would be very interested.
We are looking for someone 4 days a week from 2pm to 6pm in our home. No school picks up necessary.
Let me know if you would like to talk
Thank you
Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions