Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Avaliable in Leinster Area (Maynooth)

Childminder Avaliable in Leinster Area (Maynooth)           reply
24/08/2017 23:16 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Melania. I am a psychology student and I live in Maynooth I am hoping to work with children in the future. I have a completed pedriatic and first aid course as well as a fetac level 5 in psychology that includes child development. I am a very reliable person who is friendly and loving. I have great time managment and enjoy working with people and children. I have good expirience with children from doing previous child minding and having a little sister too. I hope you consider me to be your childminder!:)

re : Childminder Avaliable in Leinster Area (Maynooth)           reply
25/08/2017 13:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Melania,
I´m looking for a part time childminder during school term, for 3 days Mon - Wed every 2 weeks as I´m job sharing in a school so I´m week on week off. I´ve a 1.5yr old and a 3yr old, both boys and the 3 year old will need to be dropped to playschool at 12.30pm in Wise Owls in Moyglare Abbey. We live in Moyglare Hall. If this is something you may be interested in can you please let me know, thanks. You can contact me on 0868962427.

27/09/2017 18:46 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, are you still available? We are looking for a flexible part time childminder. We have 3 children, the eldest in school going, second is in playschool and the baby is at home. We need someone to start from Jan 2018. Thanks.

13/11/2017 19:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am based in maynooth..do you have availability in Feb for a 9 month old baby on a flexible basis.. 3 days per week 7am -7pm? Do you have baby experience ?
Are you registered? Do you have first aid & childcare training? If you are interested I would be very happy to hear from you. Kind Regards,Alison

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Curriculum Vitae_Melania_2017.docx