Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Babysitter Available

re : Childminder/Babysitter Available           reply
11/08/2014 16:48 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Katie!
We are looking for somebody reliable to take care of our two boys from September onwards. Our nanny has been accepted to do an Erasmus placement in Spain in September and unfortunately has to leave in the coming weeks.
Our boys are aged 4 and 1.5! We are very friendly and easygoing. We are happy once our kids are happy! We want somebody who will have fun with our children and look after them well. You can help yourself to lunch in our home and we will have food ready for our children. We live in a great location in Highfield park close to everything! If it´s easier for you though I work in Knocknacarra so if the position worked out for us all I could drop them to you.
Anyway let me know if you are still available and what your rate is,
Warmest regards,
Regina

Childminder/Babysitter Available           reply
22/06/2014 18:51 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Katie, I am a very reliable and friendly person who enjoys looking after children. I have two years experience looking after three children in their own home. I can cook, general cleaning, ironing etc.. I also have my own transport. I have references if you are interested. I live in Knocknacarra and can either work from home or come to your house.

I look forward to hearing from you

Katie Holmes
kholmes06@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;