Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Babysitter Available Stepaside D.18

Childminder/Babysitter Available Stepaside D.18           reply
11/11/2013 21:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
****LAST AD I WAS NOT RECEIVING NOTIFICATIONS *****

I am a 29 yr old mum of two boys aged 4 and 10 years of age that both attend a local school. I have lots of experience of working with children and recently finished up work in a creche in May 2013. I have recently completed my FETAC Level 5 in Childcare and am also qualified in FETAC Level 5 in Community Care. I have also completed Child Protection and have undergone Garda Clearance trough my work in creches and after school care and Completed Garda Vetting through the local youth club and willing to go through the process again if needed. I am available to care for children f/t or p/t I am very flexible in times and days for childminding .

I would prefer to care for children in my own home due to having two children of my own. My children love pets and through studying childcare I have learned that pets are very important in a child´s development, I have a rabbit that remains outdoors or in his cage a goldfish and a very friendly pup that loves children.

My home is an apartment with a very big balcony and is great for children I am located beside a lovely playground a duck pond and has great places for outdoor walks. I don´t drive and I do smoke but not in my home so children will be in a smoke free enviroment.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;