Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Babysitter Wanted (Naas)

Childminder/Babysitter Wanted (Naas)           reply
22/08/2017 09:37 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
At the moment we need our 6 month old baby boy to be minded at least one (week)day per week, in childminders own home. We would also require weekend babysitting once or twice a month, with perhaps the occasional overnight stay (2-3 times a year). We are seeking a reliable, trustworthy and caring childminder who enjoys spending time with little ones. Experience of caring for babies under the age of 12 months is essential so when replying, please provide details of your experience working with babies. We should also mention that we are looking for someone close to our own home too (Naas). Thanks!

re : Childminder/Babysitter Wanted (Naas)           reply
22/08/2017 22:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I just seen your ad my name is Naoise I´m 17 years old and have a lot of experience with babies under the ages of 12 months as I have three younger sisters the oldest being four to the youngest being 1 and a half. I am a non-smoker and am living in Aylmer Park in Monread. I am a well experienced baby sitter and I have references if needed for you. Would love to hear back from you my number is 0876450684. Don´t hesitate to text me if you have any more questions about references or minding your son. Naoise

re : Childminder/Babysitter Wanted (Naas)           reply
09/10/2017 13:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is tracy I´m a mother of 3 children an have 5 year experience in minding other children I live in Monread in naas my oldest girl is 8 then I have a 3 year old boy an a 13 month old boy so I´ve being around babies for quite a while would love to hear from you my number is 0876380723 thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;