Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Babysitter available

re : Childminder/Babysitter available           reply
10/08/2014 12:18 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I´m looking for a Childminder from end of Aug, for approx. 20 Hr.’s per week. I´ve 3 school going girls 10, 7, 4. Ideally I´m looking for drop off to school and collection. Hr.’s would be roughly...
7:45 - 9am and 1:30 - 6:30pm (Mon, Tues, Wen. and Morning only on Fri).
Will need full driver’s license, own car not required
If interested please contact me on Childminderjob@gmail.com
Thank you

re... : Childminder/Babysitter available           reply
11/08/2014 18:29 - Galway City Childminders
I would really need am idea of your availability so as to organise my work schedule! When will you get your timetable?

11/08/2014 16:58 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Anita!
We are a very friendly fun family and are looking for somebody to take care of our two boys aged 4 and 1 from September onwards Monday - Friday mornings 10-1pm! We live in a great location in Highfield Park. It is close to everything with a park right opposite our house to kick ball and walking distance to plenty of playgrounds and the prom and city centre!
Can you let me know if you are still available and if so what remuneration you would anticipate for the above hours!
Warm regards,
Regina

13/08/2014 15:52 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Anita,
I am looking for someone to mind my 2 children ages 7 and 10 from Tuesday the 19 August to Friday 22 of August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm and possibly the following week Monday 25 to Friday 29 August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm we are located in the Menlo area only a few miles outside of Galway city.
Would you be available for the day specified?
Kim

11/08/2014 18:11 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Regina,
I´d love to look after your two boys. I still don´t have my college time table. Would it be possible to change the hours you would need me so we could make this work?
Regards,
Anita. :)

Childminder/Babysitter available           reply
09/08/2014 19:59 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, I am a responsible female college student available to mind children in their own home. I have a lot of previous babysitting/childminding experience from new born babies to teenagers. I am a very patient person who loves to bake and do arts and crafts. I am reliable, honest and trustworthy. I am a non-smoker with a full drivers licence, so trips to the park and activity centers can be arranged. References available.

-Anita.

10/08/2014 16:45 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, I don´t think I would be able to work those hours around my college timetable. But maybe I could take the mornings or some others hours if you needed in case another minder was unable to do them all?

06/09/2014 18:04 - Galway City Childminders
Still available for mornings (before 8.30), evenings after 5 or for night time babysitting.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;