Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Babysitter available Portarlington/Killenard area

re... : Childminder/Babysitter available Portarlington/Killenard area           reply
16/04/2014 18:42 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
PM sent x

re... : Childminder/Babysitter available Portarlington/Killenard area           reply
27/03/2014 09:37 - Laois Childminders
Hi Katie, pm sent now with my phone number.. regards

re : Childminder/Babysitter available Portarlington/Killenard area           reply
26/03/2014 19:15 - Laois Childminders
Hi there I am looking for child minder some days per week. I would like to discuss thi s with you. H Please let me know how to contact you
Thanks

re : Childminder/Babysitter available Portarlington/Killenard area           reply
01/05/2014 12:15 - Laois Childminders
Hi
I have 4 small kids 1 school going and 1. Playschool going with 2 at home
In sept there will be 2 school going and the next guy going to playschool
I am in Heath / Emo was looking for someone to
Mind kids in their own home if it suited
Do you have a car as school runs wud b required
If you are available / interested u can txt me on 0879880976 and I can call you back
Thanks
Caroline

11/04/2014 11:22 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am looking for a ´flexi´ option for a 6 month old baby if you are still available when you get a chance will you pm me pls. thanks

Childminder/Babysitter available Portarlington/Killenard area           reply
24/03/2014 12:32 - Laois Childminders
I am a mum of 4 fantastic children, 2 boys and 2 girls and have been a childminder in the Portarlington/Killenard area for a number of years. I am available for all day, after school, or a flexible drop in/collect basis. I could also be available for babysitting. I can provide excellent references, am a non smoker and provide all home cooked meals. Please feel free to message me for any further details. Regards.

22/07/2014 07:57 - Laois Childminders
Hi I was wondering if you had availability and maybe we could phone to have a chat regarding my son he is 19months old. Regards

22/07/2014 07:56 - Laois Childminders
Hi I was wondering if you had availability and maybe we could phone to have a chat regarding my son he is 19months old. Regards

16/04/2014 18:03 - Laois Childminders
Hi
I´m looking for a child minder to mind my 10 year old. Will need dropping and collecting from school
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;