Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Babysitter available weekends and some week days.

re : Childminder/Babysitter available weekends and some week days.           reply
11/02/2015 23:17 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Amanda,
Just wondering if you are still available, I live in the Brownstown area and I am currently looking for a childminder to care for my 2 children in our own home 3 days a week, let me know if you would be available, we might be able to work around your course days etc if suitable. You would need to be a car owner and non smoker, look forward to hearing from you
N

re : Childminder/Babysitter available weekends and some week days.           reply
30/01/2015 16:55 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Amanda
We live in Caragh and are looking for a babysitter for occasional babysitting and perhaps some daytime minding if availability suited.
We have 3 kiddies, age 5, almost 3 and 3 months.
We are hoping to start going out a little now that the baby Ellie has arrived and is settled etc.
If this would be of interest to you, I´d love to meet you & discuss etc.
Many thanks,
Emer
086-8196157

Childminder/Babysitter available weekends and some week days.           reply
27/01/2015 10:06 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name´s Amanda. I´ll start by telling you a little bit about myself. I´m currently living outside Naas. I´m 30 years old with a full driving licence. I´m a qualified S.N.A and trained in first response but am currently working part time in administration. I am starting a yoga teacher training course in March which I am very excited about. I´m looking to get back into the childminding role with the time I have off work. I have a great sense of fun and playfulness when around children but also know when to calm situations and keep things grounded.

If anyone is interested in talking to me about childminding/babysitting please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Warm regards,

Amanda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;