Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Booterstown/Blackrock area available.

Childminder Booterstown/Blackrock area available.           reply
31/10/2013 09:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an energetic, fun and loving person with a baby of my own seeking Full/part time job in childminding. I have many good references available on request. I live in Booterstown area. I would prefer to mind child in my own home but we can also discuss other options to suit you and your child.

Please PM me if you are interested in me looking after your child/children.

VD

re : Childminder Booterstown/Blackrock area available.           reply
26/11/2015 12:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi VD,
I know your ad was placed a while ago but I was wondering if you are still doing childcare?
I have a six month old baby girl and I´m looking for a full time minder from next May 2016 (she´ll be one year old by then). I´m looking for a minder who minds other children in their own home.
We live in Booterstown ourselves too.
I´d love to hear from you.
Many thanks,
Claire Duke
086 8747321

06/02/2014 17:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, Are you still available? I am looking for a part-time childminder -hours can be tailored to suit you- in Booterstown area- ideally during early morning and early afternoon

07/11/2013 13:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, just responding to your ad. I haven´t figured out how to PM you! I´m wondering whereabouts do you live, I work in Booterstown and looking for someone to mind my baby from next March when I go back to work. It is only for 3 months initially, I´m a teacher so will be off for the summer. I would need her to be looked after Mon- Fri 8.15 - 4.30, (3 on a Wednesday). Please let me know if you would be interested and we can discuss. Thanks, Nora

28/11/2015 23:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I have an 8 year old and require someone to do school run for us from january 2016. Pick up is from dublin 8 area, kilmainham and drop off is at willow park school, blackrock college. Please contact me at 0874686919 if you wish to discuss further. Thanks. Taiba

14/02/2014 11:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello
I am looking for someone to mind my son in their own home preferably with other childern so your situation sounds perfect for me. My son will be 8mth in June when I would require the childminder. We live in Sandymount and are looking for something local so again you sound ideal.
Please contact me on 0872914632 if you are still available and interested
Regards
Rachel

13/02/2014 15:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Fun Loving Flexible Active Childminder with childcare experience required to look after equally fun loving and active 1.5 year old and 3.5 year old in their family home. Childminder will be required to maintain a child centered structure to the daily routines. duties include, Montisorri pick ups, lunch and snack preperation and doing creative activities with the children. Childminder is required mon-fri 8:45 - 4/4:30pm during school term time on a permanent basis, and is not required during school holidaysChildminder will be required to collect three year old from local Montosorri five days per week (within walking distance).Weekly pay: €200 per weekRequirements.
Previous childcare Experience and Appropriate references essential
Fluent English speaking is ABSOLUTELY essential, please do not reply if you are not fluent in english
Non-Smoker
Garda Vetting preferable
Contact Linda on 086-866-5705 for further details..

discussion forum terms & conditions

;