Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Collooney

re... : Childminder Collooney           reply
21/07/2015 20:08 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Evelyn,
Thank you for your response. Yes we would welcome all applications. We are looking for Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday weekly from 8:40 to 5:40. My husband Declan works 9am to 5:30 locally in Collooney Village. Occasionally my husband works late and on those days I finish in town at six so it would be a 6:15 finish. This does not normally happen without notice but we require that little bit of flexibility for the just in case. A daily rate of €65 was what we were thinking.
My email address is;
f.oneill14@gmail.com
Regards
Fiona

re : Childminder Collooney           reply
21/07/2015 16:45 - Sligo Childminders
Hi I am from Sligo town and have my fetac level 5 in childcare as well as my first aid certificate. I have been working in a busy creche the last 5 years minding babies from 5 months to school age children. Previously I spent 2 summers in Spain working in a summer camp and went on to au pair for a family with 3 children. If you would like my CV and written refrences I can email them on. If you wouldn´t mind informing me of the hours you require, which 4 days and the rate of pay please. Thanks for your consideration.
Regards
Evelyn McGettigan

Childminder Collooney           reply
20/07/2015 18:40 - Sligo Childminders
We are looking for a child-minder to take care of our 3 boys (8, 4 and 15 mths) 4 days a week in their own home. Must be Garda vetted and proficient in first aid.

Duties include picking up from school, playtime, arts and crafts, going to playground.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;