Childminder D6W to 24 wanted

re : Childminder D6W to 24 wanted           reply
25/11/2016 09:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry, no longer available

Childminder D6W to 24 wanted           reply
13/11/2016 09:45 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for a kind and caring person to mind our 2 gorgeous girls (4 and a half years old and 16 months old). The 4 and a half year old attends Scoil Santain (Avonmore Road) and is in Junior Infants from 9am to 1:40pm - drop off and collection to/from school is required.

We live in Terenure and I work in Brookfield, Tallaght - so preferably someone who lives en-route, or near Scoil Santain (or who has a car and drivers licence). Can mind in your home or mine.

I am a primary school teacher so we only require school term-time only care, hours would be roughly 8am to 4:30 (sometimes earlier collection if I make it out of school on-time).

Ideally the person will have experience minding children, non-smoker, garda vetting, first aid certificate etc. But most importantly you love working with children

Please PM Dallas if this sounds like you.

re : Childminder D6W to 24 wanted           reply
21/11/2016 13:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am just wondering if you still require childcare. I am living in Tallaght and have a three year old boy who attends preschool 5 mornings per week. I have been working in the childcare industry for the last 12 years and I am fully qualified to degree level. I am available term times and looking to get an opportunity to child mind in my own home.
If you are interested and require any more information please feel free to contact me.
kind regards
Sile Quinn

re... : Childminder D6W to 24 wanted           reply
19/12/2016 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I saw your reply on another thread. Are you still available for childcare?
Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;