Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder D6W to 24 wanted

Childminder D6W to 24 wanted           reply
01/02/2018 20:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, caring and energetic person to mind our 2 gorgeous girls (6 years old and 2 and a half years old). The 6 year old attends Scoil Santain on Avonmore Road in Tallaght and is in Senior Infants from 9am to 1:40pm - drop off and collection required. NB: The toddler will be going to Montessori in September 2018 near Scoil Santain.

I am a primary school teacher so we only require school term-time only care, hours would be roughly 8am to 3:30pm (NB: Mondays until 4pm, and occasional other later days, but rare).

Ideally the person will have experience minding children, non-smoker, garda vetting etc. But MOST IMPORTANT...... you love working with children and love trips to the park/the outdoors and minimal TV.

Can be in our house in Terenure (but would require you to have own car for school runs) or in your home, either in Terenure or on way/near Scoil Santain.

Start ASAP.

Please PM me if this sounds like you.

re : Childminder D6W to 24 wanted           reply
06/02/2018 08:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Are you still looking for a childminder? I would be interested in this position and would love to have a chat. I am currently living in homelawn gardens with scoil santain literally behind me. I have a 3 and a half year old who attends Montessori and a 1 year old. I have taken some time off from my fulltime job in the financial sector. I was minding my two nieces during the summer, age 8 & 5 , they also attend scoil santain. I really enjoyed it. We had picnics in the good weather and painting and arts and crafts during not so good weather. I was blessed with a wonderful childminder who I have learned alot from in regards to structure and routine.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Niomh kearns

discussion forum terms & conditions

;