Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Donabate required

Childminder Donabate required           reply
12/01/2015 13:28 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
From mid March my child will be 6 1/2 months I am looking for a childminder for one/two days a week from mid March and then full time 5 days a week from mid May when I go back to work.

I am looking for a kind, trustworthy person who must speak good English, be a registered childminder & Garda vetted, with good experience in minding infants full time, in close proximity to Donabate Village. Must have references that I can contact.

If you think you are interested please contact me.

re : Childminder Donabate required           reply
14/01/2015 11:43 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
My name is Pia I live in Donabate, I have two children aged 3 Jake and 1 Lucy. I am looking to get back to child minding, I have years experience with babies and young children. I am currently doing my level 6 in supervisionary child care as in the future I would like to open my own pre school. I am Garda vetted, I have first aid, I have an interest in nutrition and healthy eating for myself and my family. I am a huge believer in early learning and believe the first few years of a child´s life are the most important and this is the time to give them every opportunity to learn and grow holistically. I love children and would love to take on your little one. I look forward to hearing from you any questions just give me a shout 0860865475.

re : Childminder Donabate required           reply
05/03/2015 21:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Position filled

discussion forum terms & conditions

;