Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder Dublin 15 Carpenterstown/Castleknock

Childminder Dublin 15 Carpenterstown/Castleknock           reply
10/02/2012 13:45 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am a mother of 2 girls available to mind children in my home. My eldest is at school and i am at home with my youngest 2 1/2 and a lovely little girl who i mind part time. I have worked in a creche for a 1 yr period and i have plenty of experience with children. I offer a home from home enviroment and will provide education as well as fun. I make healthy meals and snacks for the children and i have a lovely back garden equiped with swing sets(child safety seat inc), rocking horse, trampoline and more. Of course we have to get the weather to enjoy all of this! I also have a ridiculous amount of toys and arts and craft supplies to keep the children entertained throughout the day. I am a very patient person and i treat any children how i would like my girls to be treated.
I am based in Carpenterstown in Castleknock. If you wish to contact me please feel free or leave your details and i will get back to you.
Cheers

re : Childminder Dublin 15 Carpenterstown/Castleknock           reply
17/02/2012 21:44 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder to mind my daughter on a part time basis from May, at which time she will be 18 months. I am planning on working Tuesday mornings to early afternoon, Wednesday afternoons to early evening and Thursday afternoon and evening. If you would be available for these hours and would be interested in meeting to have a chat, I´d welcome hearing from you.
Thanks,
Cliona

09/03/2012 10:40 - Dublin West Childminders

23/02/2012 14:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
we are looking into getting someone to mind our daughter who is turning 17 months at the end of this month, would you still be available?

re... : Childminder Dublin 15 Carpenterstown/Castleknock           reply
23/02/2012 15:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Sent you a pm

discussion forum terms & conditions