Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Fairview/Marino/Clontarf

Childminder Fairview/Marino/Clontarf           reply
13/12/2014 10:44 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We´re looking for a warm and caring child minder to look after our 2 year old boy from 5 January 2015 full-time 5 days a week. He"s a lively, sociable, affectionate toddler, and we are looking for someone who will give cuddles, play, read to him and help his language development. If interested, please send details of your experience, rates and care environment, including whether you look after other children, outside play area etc.
Thanks
Noeleen

re : Childminder Fairview/Marino/Clontarf           reply
15/12/2014 14:45 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Noeleen
My name is Sara. I am 24 years old and originally from Madrid.
I have been living in Dublin for the past 3 years and have been working as a childminder since arriving and before that in Madrid.
I am currently living in Swords but have my own car and full clean Irish licence so travelling to Fairview/Clontarf area is not a problem. I recently moved to Swords, I was living in North Strand before that so I am very familiar with the whole area.
I have worked with children of all ages including new born babies and toddlers.
I have excellent Irish references.
In the past I have worked for families in Foxrock, Rathfarnham, Howth and Sutton. I have provided different things depending on the needs of the family. Mostly I have minded the children, brought them for walks or to the playground, provided an educational environment, playing, drawing, colouring etc. making meals, school collections, some light housework.
I have just returned to Spain for Christmas but will be returning at the start of January. With my previous jobs I was paid 10 euro per hour but that can always be discussed.
If you are interested I can send on my CV to you.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
Sara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;