Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Goatstown 3 days

Childminder Goatstown 3 days           reply
02/01/2014 16:47 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
We are looking for someone to look after our 22 month old little boy in our home in Goatstown Wednesday to Friday 8.15 to 6.15 until June. Experience and references essential.
Please get in touch if this would suit you.
Susanne

re : Childminder Goatstown 3 days           reply
13/01/2014 19:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Elena Díaz and I am from Madrid, Spain. I am 23 years old and I have finished my degree this year. I have studied business administration and foreign trade. Now, I am living in Dublin and I have Irish number: 0858698000
There are five people in my family: my father, Miguel Ángel, is a laboratory assistant and my mother, Sagrario, is a housewife. I have two sisters called Ana, who is teacher, and Almudena, who studied Tourism. And of course, I have a niece, Irene, who is eight years old.
At the moment, I would like to learn other languages and know different cultures to have a different life experience. To this end, I think spending some time abroad would be particularly interesting.
I think that the best way to learn another language is to go abroad, because it is better to listen to a language twenty-four hours a day to be used to.
I have experience because I have worked like an aupair in Limerick since October (three children, two girls 10 and 5 years old and one boy 7 years old) and I have helped my sister with my niece since she was born. I enjoy playing with her and going to the park as well. I have driving license.
I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you: to answer whatever questions you may have about me.
Thank you very much for your interest in my application. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Elena

discussion forum terms & conditions

;