Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/House Keeper Needed for After School Care 2/3 days per week term time only. Bunbrosna Area

Childminder/House Keeper Needed for After School Care 2/3 days per week term time only. Bunbrosna Area           reply
17/01/2018 21:30 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder/housekeeper to collect my 3 children from school in Mullingar and look after them in their own home in Bunbrosna. The children are aged 6 and 8. The person will need to have some experience of minding children of a similar age, be used to dogs, chickens and other animals. Duties will include homework supervision, driving to some activities, meal preparation, light housework/clearing up and getting the kids ready for bed and sometimes into bed. The hours will be 2pm to 7/8pm. There must be some flexibility around the end time due to travel arrangments. The person must be fun, kind but know how to handle 3 strong-willed children. The position is term time only and some weeks it will be 2 days and some it will be 3 days. This will be given to you in advance. Please contact me if you think you would be interested. My number is 0864117831.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;